SHIPPING & PICK-UP OPTIONS
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE A SPECIFIC DELIVERY DATE. ALL CARRIERS HAVE REMOVED DELIVERY GUARANTEES DURING THE PANDEMIC.
- Mail orders are shipped out typically 1-2 business days after ordered (depending on transit times). We do not ship on weekends.
- 1 Day shipments are shipped Monday-Thursday (orders after 4:00 PM on Wednesday will be shipped out the following Monday.
- 2 Day shipments are shipped Monday – Wednesday (orders after 4:00 PM on Tuesday will be shipped out the following Monday.
- 3 Day shipments are shipped out Monday and Tuesday (orders after 4:00 PM on Monday will be shipped out the following weekend
- 4 Day shipments are shipped out on Mondays
- Please click here for the estimated transit map to help determine when you should order if you want your package to arrive on a specific date. We will ship your order 1 – 2 business days after ordered.
- Orders shipped within the state of Wisconsin qualify for free shipping with an order of $25.00 or more.
- Orders shipped to the other 47 contiguous states will qualify for free shipping with orders of $35.00 or more.
- Alaska and Hawaii qualify for free shipping on orders of $65.00 or more.
- Milwaukee area local home delivery orders will arrive within 1-2 business days. Only available for residents of Milwaukee, Ozaukee and Waukesha counties! Next day delivery cut-off for orders is 4:00 PM. Orders received after 4:00 PM will be delivered within 2 business days. We do not deliver on weekends.
Pickup at the bakery
- 24-hour notice is required for pickup orders as every pretzel is backed fresh to order.
- Pick up orders Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
- We are not open for pickups on weekends.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
- Unfortunately, we cannot combine multiple addresses under one order. Orders to multiple addresses require an individual order for each shipment or delivery. Thank you for understanding!
- View ingredients and allergen information here
- Pretzels are always baked and shipped fresh on the same day. Products are never shipped frozen.
- PRETZELS MUST BE CONSUMED OR FROZEN THE DAY THEY ARRIVE. While we strive for excellent customer service, Milwaukee Pretzel cannot be responsible for spoiled product resulting from improper storage.