Current opportunities are listed below. To apply for one of the positions, please send the following items to email@example.com.
- Updated resume
- Answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Milwaukee Pretzel Company?
- What experience do you have that is relevant to the job?
- If we talked to a supervisor or teacher, what would they say about your strengths?
- Tell us about a time where you turned a situation around with your positive attitude.
- What do you think it's like to work in a pretzel factory?
- Please write the job you are applying for in the "Subject" line of the email
We look forward to hearing from you!
>> E-Commerce Specialist (full time)
As a Customer Service and Fulfillment Specialist, you'll be responsible for shipping daily orders for e-commerce fulfillment and providing customer service support for those orders. You’ll need to be detail-oriented, well-organized, work quickly, be agile, and proactively problem solve. You must be comfortable working in a primarily warehouse environment and working with UPS, ecommerce, and fulfillment systems.
Fulfills daily orders including printing and organizing pack slips, cataloguing products needed for production, generating shipping labels, sorting / picking merchandise, packing boxes, labeling boxes & coordinating pickups with carriers.
- Generates daily local delivery routes, including transcribing addresses into routing software and sorting pack slips by route.
- Provides knowledgeable answers to customer inquiries regarding products and brand.
- Answers incoming phone calls and emails about products, order status updates, refunds, order changes; also takes orders over the phone.
- Cancels orders, corrects shipping addresses, resends order confirmations, processes refunds, etc.
- Informs customers of deals and promotions if there’s an opportunity to do so
- Manages shipping date requests from customers to ensure timely delivery of packages.
- Supports fulfillment of fundraising program orders.
- Works collaboratively with operations to manage inventory.
- Follows company safety guidelines including proper lifting techniques and safe storage of materials.
- Contributes to a culture consistent with MPC values of integrity, compassion, hard work and customer service.
- Creates an environment that is efficient, safe, inclusive and fun.
Qualifications / Skills:
Preferably 1-2 years of direct customer service experience – preferably for an online retailer.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Shopify, BigCommerce or other e-commerce platform, but on-the-job training is possible.
- Patience with stressful situations to “seek the understanding” and resolve the issue.
- Have a positive attitude when delivering valuable and professional customer support services to customers.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills to ensure a successful resolution to customer issues.
- Must have a strong work ethic and time management skills.
- Must be a proficient typist with strong communication and English grammar skills.
- Able to work independently and in a small team environment.
- Candidate must be able to supply at least two (2) references.
- Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Must be able to lift 50 LBs
- Must be willing to work several hours each Sunday ahead of Monday orders (Sunday hours can be done remotely).
This person must be a self-starter who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done, who thrives on working in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment, and who wants to be a part of a fast-growing, exciting company. We are looking for someone who will embody our values of customer service, quality, authenticity, teamwork, humor and community.
>> PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (full and part time)
- Assist the production management team with the making, baking and packaging of various pretzel products (twisted pretzels, pretzel sticks, pretzel bites, buns, etc)
- Involved in all aspects of production, including dough making, dough cutting, dough rolling, pretzel twisting, proofing, scoring, baking, packaging and cleaning
- Must have a great attendance record and positive attitude
- Advancement opportunities for dedicated, hard-working, proven individuals
- First shift (5:00 AM - 9:00 AM start times available) Monday through Friday
- 40+ hours per week
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Immediate hire
- Pay dependent on experience