Work for us!
Current opportunities are listed below. To apply for one of the positions, please send the following items to email@example.com.
- Updated resume
- Answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Milwaukee Pretzel Company?
- What experience do you have that is relevant to the job?
- If we talked to a supervisor or teacher, what would they say about your strengths?
- Tell us about a time where you turned a situation around with your positive attitude.
- What do you think it's like to work in a pretzel factory?
- Please write the job you are applying for in the "Subject" line of the email
We look forward to hearing from you!
>> PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (full and part time)
- Assist the production management team with the making, baking and packaging of various pretzel products (twisted pretzels, pretzel sticks, pretzel bites, buns, etc)
- Involved in all aspects of production, including dough making, dough cutting, dough rolling, pretzel twisting, proofing, scoring, baking, packaging and cleaning
- Must have a great attendance record and positive attitude
- Advancement opportunities for dedicated, hard-working, proven individuals
- First shift (5:00 AM - 9:00 AM start times available) Monday through Friday
- 40+ hours per week
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Immediate hire
- Pay dependent on experience